Tuesday 4 November 2008

No conspiracy after all

Sadly, it seems I am unable to pin the cancellation of the Under 16 match on the minis. Seems Nuneaton had players away at a county match and, with four last minute cancellations, had to pull out. It seems that the person they thought was going to ring us forgot. I have a poor memory too, so I can sympathise with that.

I would much rather it had been a conspiracy though...

This leaves me in a position, like the comedians Ross and Brand, of having to offer sincere apologies. In my case it's only to the non-contact ankle-biters so it doesn't really matter. I'm certainly not in danger of losing a lucrative contract over this.

Today's question -

Should children be allowed to play rugby before their voices stop sounding like badly-oiled door hinges or not?

No comments: